Do you want to know how to send bold-faced, underlined, and strike-through text on WhatsApp? Using this guide, you will be able to send a bold, underlined, strikethrough text to any Whatsapp contact without relying on a third-party app. This is all personal information that I have personally tested.
How to send Bold, Underline and Strikethrough text on WhatsApp? – Step-by-Step Guide
In the following sections, we describe how to bold, underline, and strikethrough text on Whatsapp. You can also use modified WhatsApp apps such as Gb Whatsapp or Yo Whatsapp. This is what you need to know. These methods are legal and straightforward. We’ll start with the first one.
Converting Text Format by Holding
You can use this method to send bold, italic, monospace, and strikethrough text using Whatsapp, which is a very simple and new feature in the app. For a bold message to be sent on Whatsapp, you only need to follow these steps.
- You can write any text on Whatsapp.
- Take a few seconds to hold it.
- There will now be some pop-up options.
- The three dots will appear when you click them.
- Pick any of the following styles: Bold, Italic, Monospace, or Strikethrough.
- By selecting bold, you will have the message bolded.
- Before you send it, you can view it as well.
- Now, send the messages on Whatsapp.
You can easily send Bold, Italic, and Strikethrough text messages via Whatsapp by following those steps.
It is important to note that you can’t underline the text of Whatsapp while using the hold text method. To underline the text, instead, you have to follow the symbols-based method.
The Symbol Method for Converting Text on Whatsapp
Sending formatted messages on Whatsapp has never been easier with this unique and easy method. Using this method, you just need to add a pair of symbol(s) at the beginning and the end of your text. The following steps outline the steps you need to take to send a text with underlines on WhatsApp.
How to send underline text on Whatsapp
- Start your sentence with an underscore(_) and continue from there. Ensure it is integrated into your text.
- You may add another underscore(_) after you have completed your sentence or text.
- You’ll see the changes in your text after that.
- The underlined text should be sent to whomever you like.
- The method we followed to send underlined texts on Whatsapp ended there.
I hope you will enjoy it. Converting text formats on Whatsapp is so simple once you use the symbol method. Whenever you’d like to make a WhatsApp message bold, you can use the asterisk (*).
Strikethrough can also be performed on Whatsapp using the sim(*) at the beginning and end of the text.