GBWhatsapp is really a special app for everyone, but the problem lies here that how to get a GBWhatsapp backup without losing any media or chat. So, in this tutorial, we will explain you everything in simple steps so that you can use this app without losing your precious content and data.
If you are using GBWhatsapp for the very first time then follow these steps closely as you have to keep everything clear during taking the backup. Believe me, it’s not a rocket science, you can easily do it in less than two minutes. So, the key is to follow our instructions properly.
So, without wasting a single minute, let’s get to the business end of the game. Let’s get started.
Simple Steps to get GBWhatsapp Backup
Well, let’s have a look at these steps and then repeat it on your mobile device.
- First of all, download the app on your device if you haven’t downloaded yet.
- Install GBWhatsapp on your device and keep it there. Don’t open it now.
- Now go to your Whatsapp and press the Menu
- After pressing the Menu button, click on the
- Now come to the chat setting, and click on the Chat Backup.
- The process of the backup will start when you click on it. It takes a few moments to complete the process.
- After completion, go to your GB Whatsapp, and open it.
- Press on “Agree and Continue” to start the proceedings.
- The most crucial step is “ Copy Whatsapp Data”.
- Next step is to enter the number and allows it to verify.
- Once verification is complete, a Restore Option will show up.
- Click on it and wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it. You have taken the GBWhatsapp Backup and enjoy the lovely features with your old data.
You can download the APK file from here.